Queensland Overseas Foundation scholarships
2013 Applications are open
Applications for the Queensland Overseas Foundationâs 2013 scholarships are now open. If you, or anyone you know, are a Queensland resident and have completed an apprenticeship or traineeship (Certificate III or above or a vocational Certificate IV or above) and gained work experience in the industry, you may be eligible to apply.
The scholarships, valued up to $7,000, give successful applicants the opportunity to live and work overseas in a country of choice for up to two years.
Please contact the Queensland Overseas Foundation for more information about scholarships.
2012 Winners announced
Congratulations to the 2012 scholarship award winners:
- Ms Jessica Parker - Business Services (Wide Bay Institute of TAFE)
- Ms Jessie Lucas - Commercial Cookery and Hospitality (Southern Queensland Institute of TAFE)
- Mr Rhys Walsh-Tindall - Information Technology and Network Support (Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE)
- Ms Richelle Hassett - Retail Baker and Pastry Chef (Southbank Institute of Technology)
- Mr Travis Duff - Engineering Mechanical Trade (Maintenance) Fitting and/or Turning.